Monday, September 16, 2013

Wining & Dining with the Mona Lisa

Posted by Maya VanZanten at 9:20 AM
Imagine being in a different country, lets say our setting is at a little restaurant in Cappadocia, Turkey. You're relaxing in the afternoon, sipping your wine and gazing into the beautiful horizon. You happen to notice the Mona Lisa, of all people, sitting two tables away, also gazing. Would you get up and talk to her? Would you ask her about her painting? Would you take pictures with her? I know I would!

This piece of art (the Mona Lisa was drawn by me, the background was added) takes place at hotel called Argos in Cappadocia. Above, Mona Lisa is seen "Wining & Dining." I love this background especially because my family is big on traveling (and big on wine).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Maya's Digital Art Page Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos